Front Desk Receptionist
San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: February 28, 2021
Receptionist/Toyota of Boerne
As our new receptionist, you will be the voice and face of VBM Auto Group So we need someone with a winning attitude and a professional appearance. While we prefer someone with experience, candidates with great potential will also be considered. To be a success in this position you will need to be reliable, professional, likable and ready to make a move toward a long-term career and not just another job. Our dealership is a family, and we treat each employee as such. We offer $12.00 per hour, every Saturday is required.
Must be able to work every Saturday and between the hours of 12:00 pm-9:00 pm with days off on Thursday and Sunday. We are offering 13.25 per hour for candidates with receptionist experience.
- Understand and follow receptionist processes and procedures
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, data entry, filing, photocopying, faxing and sorting mail
- Receive visitors and obtain name and nature of business
- Update telephone directory
- Direct clients to lounge and refer clients to appropriate personal for vehicle status updates
- Diffuse client concerns and direct them to the appropriate team member for assistance
- Monitor demo car keys and log demo car reports as appropriate
- Attend department meetings
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Why VBM Auto Group?
"VBM is a company of people first. Without our incredible associates, we have nothing. Watching our people grow and thrive is our family’s greatest accomplishment. We celebrate milestones in their lives; buying a new home, building a family, or things as simple as getting a new car or going on vacation. We are not perfect. We are human beings. Ask any VBM associate and they will tell you that the pursuit of process and culture is endless. We were given 2 ears, 2 eyes, and one mouth. Listening to our associates to help improve is something we must do. Yes, we have career paths. Yes, we have great pay. Yes, we train the skill. These are the basics. The hard thing to do is create an environment where we can have fun at the same time. This is 'Why VBM Auto Group!' We know if you don’t enjoy the work place and the people you work with you won’t stay. Come be a part of something unique."
-From Shawn Vaughan, COO of VBM Auto Group