Automotive Finance Manager
New Braunfels, Texas
Posted On: January 10, 2020
Last Day to Apply: January 23, 2020
Finance and Insurance (F&I) Manager
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced professional who is excited by automotive F&I and passionate about customer service. We are currently seeking an F&I manager to join our amazing team.
We need a leader with a strong focus on compliance requirements and product knowledge, who can train bright new talent, clearly communicate product features and benefits, and who can confidently close the sale.
- Contract new business, sell and close deals
- Generate finance income on all sold customers
- Check/verify paperwork involved with cash, finance or loan transactions
- Contract or collect all money at closing
- Seek bank approval on financed and leased deals
- Maintain a working knowledge of leases, “balloons”, etc.
- Promote Credit Life/Accident & Health sales
- Assist in acquiring approval from lenders
- Understand all programs and rate options offered by our lenders
- Solicit extended warranty sales (aftermarket)
- Handle all cancellations for extended warranties and credit life
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies. Top performers in this position have an earning potential of $XXX,XXX or more.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Why VBM Auto Group?
"VBM is a company of people first. Without our incredible associates, we have nothing. Watching our people grow and thrive is our family’s greatest accomplishment. We celebrate milestones in their lives; buying a new home, building a family, or things as simple as getting a new car or going on vacation. We are not perfect. We are human beings. Ask any VBM associate and they will tell you that the pursuit of process and culture is endless. We were given 2 ears, 2 eyes, and one mouth. Listening to our associates to help improve is something we must do. Yes, we have career paths. Yes, we have great pay. Yes, we train the skill. These are the basics. The hard thing to do is create an environment where we can have fun at the same time. This is 'Why VBM Auto Group!' We know if you don’t enjoy the work place and the people you work with you won’t stay. Come be a part of something unique."
-From Shawn Vaughan, COO of VBM Auto Group