Automotive Service Adviser/Writer
New Braunfels, Texas
Last Day to Apply: February 03, 2020
We need a Service Advisor who is an expert in the art and science of customer service. Must be able to greet guests, schedule appointments and act as a liaison between customers and service techs. If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. Put your people skills to work for us and find out more now.
- Greet service department customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Listen to customers and clearly translate repair needs to techs
- Upsell additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Why VBM Auto Group?
"VBM is a company of people first. Without our incredible associates, we have nothing. Watching our people grow and thrive is our family’s greatest accomplishment. We celebrate milestones in their lives; buying a new home, building a family, or things as simple as getting a new car or going on vacation. We are not perfect. We are human beings. Ask any VBM associate and they will tell you that the pursuit of process and culture is endless. We were given 2 ears, 2 eyes, and one mouth. Listening to our associates to help improve is something we must do. Yes, we have career paths. Yes, we have great pay. Yes, we train the skill. These are the basics. The hard thing to do is create an environment where we can have fun at the same time. This is 'Why VBM Auto Group!' We know if you don’t enjoy the work place and the people you work with you won’t stay. Come be a part of something unique."
-From Shawn Vaughan, COO of VBM Auto Group