Experienced Quick Lube Express Technician
San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: March 17, 2021
Toyota of Boerne
Experienced Quick Lube Technician $13.00-17.00 PER HOUR
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As an entry-level Automotive Technician (Quick Lube Tech) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at your Toyota of Boerne dealership!
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documenting repairs.
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work.
- Communicate with service adviser when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Inspect and test-drive new vehicles to ensure that all features function properly.
- Install Toyota accessories on new vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer.
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs.
- As an Automotive Technician (Quick Lube Tech), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must possess 1 year of automotive maintenance experience OR automotive technician training
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Please submit your resume for consideration.