Automotive Billing Clerk
San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: May 24, 2019
VBM Auto Group has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Title-Billing Specialist. The purpose of the Title-Billing Specialist is to process titles and registrations as well as process car deals by verifying completeness of documentation.
- Verifies data, completes state forms, makes disbursement for taxes and fees, and submits to the state
- Processes new car and pre owned registrations on dealer’s software system
- Processes pre-owned vehicle title transfers
- Prepares and distributes title envelopes
- Maintains follow-up on all incoming titles
- Maintains and reconciles schedules for tax, title and license payable and lien payoffs
- Identifies internal control issues by reviewing existing policies, verifying changes in authorized personnel, and communicating issues to the Assistant Controller
- Maintains error logs
- Processes payoffs on trade-ins and floor plan, pulls contracts, and forwards to financial institutions
- Verifies Finance and Insurance (F&I) data to documents
- Reconciles inventory schedules as assigned on a weekly and monthly basis
- Reconciles and completes sales consultant payroll semi-monthly
- Verifies Finance and Insurance (F&I) logs to accounting data before month-end
- Processes rebates
- Attends weekly department meetings
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Diploma; and six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (Including Driver's License)
Notary Bond required.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Why VBM Auto Group?
"VBM is a company of people first. Without our incredible associates, we have nothing. Watching our people grow and thrive is our family’s greatest accomplishment. We celebrate milestones in their lives; buying a new home, building a family, or things as simple as getting a new car or going on vacation. We are not perfect. We are human beings. Ask any VBM associate and they will tell you that the pursuit of process and culture is endless. We were given 2 ears, 2 eyes, and one mouth. Listening to our associates to help improve is something we must do. Yes, we have career paths. Yes, we have great pay. Yes, we train the skill. These are the basics. The hard thing to do is create an environment where we can have fun at the same time. This is 'Why VBM Auto Group!' We know if you don’t enjoy the work place and the people you work with you won’t stay. Come be a part of something unique."
-From Shawn Vaughan, COO of VBM Auto Group